Overview and Purpose
Reviving Staff Performance and Productivity offers Chief Executive Officers and managers of organisations practical suggestions for inspiring staff to improve their performance and productivity. It offers advice on measuring, managing, reviewing and reviving staff performance and productivity.
This is a practical, “Know How Do Now” tool for ensuring your organisation gets the most out of its staff.
This publication will help you as a Manager to:
- understand the principles of reviving staff performance;
- identify the requirements for effective feedback and review;
- initiate the necessary communications for inspiring the performance of your staff; and
- prepare for formal staff reviews.
This publication contains activities, examples, checklists, questionnaires and issues for reflection to help you develop your ideas and skills in order to optimise the performance of your staff.
- The role of the CEO and senior managers in creating the staff environment;
- Behaviour checklists;
- performance reviews that work;
- Creating cultural fit;
- Setting and measuring goals;
- Role design;
- Strengthening your leadership; and
- Managing Action Plans.