Accepting everyday positive change best describes an organisation which embraces innovation.
It’s a result and an outcome.
Steve Jobs spoke of Innovation being “about the people you have, how you’re led, and how much you get it.”
Innovation is arguably –
- the most important driver of organisation value and wealth; and
- the means by which we stay ahead of competition and thrive.
Innovation is about “doing different things” and “doing things differently” – to create positive change.
This Governance Intelligence® publication reveals insights into key elements and discusses how to support this positive change within your organisation including:
- an overview of innovation in organisations
- types of innovation process
- creating an innovative culture
- how to put innovation into practice
- summary and comparison of research findings
- risk mitigation and evaluation
- diagrams in each section to enhance understanding
The Innovation Domain Handbook will help you transform your organisation to achieve resilience, benefitting from increased productivity, growth, and performance.