This special price is for Walker Wayland Not for Profit Clients. If you are not a Walker Wayland Not for Profit Client please purchase the Report by clicking on this link – Enterprise Care.
A link to download the Report will be emailed after payment has been confirmed.
Overview and Purpose
What are you worth? Use Australia’s leading and most comprehensive Not for Profit Remuneration Report. This Report offers valuable information on the remuneration of a comprehensive range of position LEVELS within the Australian Not for Profit sector. It covers CEOs, Board members, all senior managers and staff positions. It includes important benchmarking data from the most recent financial year, and tracks critical trends in remuneration levels for CEOs and senior positions over the last decade.
Have the confidence that your remuneration decisions accurately reflect the latest information on Not for Profit sector remuneration in Australia.
The report presents results for each position by:
- total organisation expenditure;
- benefits paid;
- total number of employees;
- number of employees reporting to the position;
- number of paid members;
- geographic scope;
- headquarters location;
- organisation classification;
- incumbent’s gender; and
- length of time in position.
Functions Covered (each with 4 staff Levels)
- Accreditation / Certification;
- Business / Commercial Operations;
- Centre or Facility Operations;
- Conventions / Meetings / Exhibitions;
- Education / Training;
- Human Resources;
- Information and Communications Systems;
- Marketing (Digital);
- Marketing (Traditional);
- Policy / Government Relations / Advocacy;
- Specific Program or Service;
- Technical / Research; and
- Welfare and Community Development / Support.
Note: For purchase by Not for Profit organisations only.
Consultants can purchase the Consultants Manual from Enterprise Care.