Note: For purchase by Not for Profit organisations only. Consultants can purchase the Consultants Manual.
The Report will be emailed after payment is confirmed.
Not for Profit Salary Benchmarking
Since 1999, Enterprise Care has been conducting the Not for Profit Remuneration Survey. The resultant annual Not for Profit Remuneration Report has wide acclaim as an indispensable tool for NfP salary benchmarking.
Overview and Purpose
What are you worth? Use Australia’s leading and most comprehensive Not for Profit Remuneration Report. This Report offers valuable information on the remuneration of a comprehensive range of position LEVELS within the Australian Not for Profit sector. It covers Board members, CEOs, Executives, Managers and Staff levels. It includes important benchmarking data from the most recent financial year, and tracks critical trends in remuneration levels for CEOs and senior positions over the last decade.
Have the confidence that your remuneration decisions accurately reflect the latest information on Not for Profit sector remuneration in Australia.
The report presents results for each position by:
- total organisation expenditure;
- benefits paid;
- total number of employees;
- number of employees reporting to the position;
- number of paid members;
- geographic scope;
- headquarters location;
- organisation classification;
- incumbent’s gender; and
- length of time in position.
Functions Covered (each with 4 staff Levels)
- Accreditation / Certification;
- Business / Commercial Operations;
- Centre or Facility Operations;
- Conventions / Meetings / Exhibitions;
- Education / Training;
- Human Resources;
- Information and Communications Systems;
- Marketing (Digital);
- Marketing (Traditional);
- Policy / Government Relations / Advocacy;
- Specific Program or Service;
- Technical / Research; and
- Welfare and Community Development / Support.
Consultants can purchase the Consultant Manual