TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document (the Enterprise Care Product) contains information which is proprietary and valuable to Enterprise Care Pty Ltd (‘Enterprise Care’) and is intended for disclosure to, and internal use only by, the organisation whose name and address have been recorded by Enterprise Care at time of purchase as being entitled to be the Licensee of the Enterprise Care Product (‘the Licensee’).
It is a condition of supply and use of this Enterprise Care Product that the Licensee agrees to the following:
- Sharing – The Licensee can copy, distribute, display and use the Enterprise Care Product for internal organisational purposes solely and must make known at all time the proprietary nature of the Enterprise Care Product and these conditions as to use.
- Use – The Licensee may rely on internal resources to use the Enterprise Care Product. However it is a condition of the Licence that written permission of Enterprise Care must first be obtained should any person other than an employee of the Licensee be sought to use the Product. Enterprise Care may at its sole discretion not grant permission for external persons to access and use the product.
- Attribution – The Licensee must at all times and for each use of the Enterprise Care Product, including derivative works, attribute to Enterprise Care as follows – ‘This is an Enterprise Care Product. The copyright is owned by Enterprise Care and the Licensee has a limited licence to use the Enterprise Care Product only for the Licensee’s internal organisational needs. No rights of use are given to any other organisation. © Enterprise Care Pty Ltd.’
- Derivative Works – The Licensee may only alter, transform or build upon this work for use internally and provided at all times the Attribution in 3 above is clearly recorded on the Derivative Works.
- Non commercial – The Licensee may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Non publication – The Licensee is not entitled to publish the Enterprise Care Product on their website or any external publication or medium. The Product is strictly for the internal use of the Licensee only.
Additional rights may be sought in writing and are subject to Enterprise Care’s prior written consent.
The information contained in the ePublication is provided on the basis that neither Enterprise Care nor its consultants
- are providing legal or other professional advice. No person should act solely on the basis of material contained in this ePublication. Expert advice should be obtained before applying information in this ePublication to particular circumstances, or
- are in any way responsible for any loss or liability by anyone acting on the basis of information in this ePublication or for any error in or omission from it.