The 2019-20 Not For Profit Remuneration Report for AuSAE Members
This special price is for AuSAE Members (excluding Business Partners). If you are not a member of AuSAE please purchase the Report from Enterprise Care.
The Report will be emailed after payment is confirmed.
Not for Profit Salary Benchmarking
Since 1999 Enterprise Care has been conducting the Not for Profit Salary Survey. Accordingly, the resultant annual NfP Remuneration Report has wide acclaim.
In its 21st edition, our Report provides valuable salary data for the NfP sector.
Covering a broad range of functions and positions: from Board members, CEOs and Executives, to Managers, and lower operational levels. As a result, it is an indispensable tool for NfP salary benchmarking.
So, how competitive are your remuneration packages? The 2019/20 Enterprise Care Not for Profit Remuneration Report has the answer.
Not only does the Report benchmarks data from the most recent financial year, it also includes 10-year trend analysis on executive pay.
In addition, salary information are shown across key categories for each position:
- total organisation expenditure;
- total number of employees;
- number of employees reporting to the position;
- number of paid members;
- geographic scope;
- headquarters location;
- organisation classification;
- incumbent’s gender; and
- length of time in position.
As mentioned before, the Report covers a broad range of positions and levels within each Function.
Functions Covered (each with 4 staff Levels)
- Accreditation / Certification;
- Business / Commercial Operations;
- Centre or Facility Operations;
- Conventions / Meetings / Exhibitions;
- Education / Training;
- Human Resources;
- Information and Communications Systems;
- Marketing (Digital);
- Marketing (Traditional);
- Policy / Government Relations / Advocacy;
- Specific Program or Service;
- Technical / Research; and
- Welfare and Community Development / Support.
So what are you waiting for? Order your copy now, and benefit from having this vital resource at your fingertips.
You can then be confident that your remuneration decisions accurately reflect the latest NfP salary trends in Australia.
Note: For purchase by Not for Profit organisations only
Consultants please purchase the Consultant Manual