The 2019-20 Not for Profit Remuneration Report (Consultants Manual)
Not available for automatic download, the Report will be emailed after payment has been confirmed.
Not for Profit Salary Benchmarking
Since 1999 Enterprise Care has been conducting the Not for Profit Salary Survey. Accordingly, the resultant annual Not for Profit Remuneration Report has wide acclaim.
In its 21st edition, our Report provides valuable salary data for the NfP sector.
Covering a broad range of functions and positions: from Board members, CEOs and Executives, to Managers, and lower operational levels. As a result, it is an indispensable tool for NfP salary benchmarking.
The 2019/20 Enterprise Care Not for Profit Remuneration Report gives you immediate access to the latest remuneration data.
Not only does the Report benchmarks data from the most recent financial year, it also includes 10-year trend analysis on executive pay.
In addition, salary information are shown across key categories for each position:
The report presents results for each position by:
- total organisation expenditure;
- total number of employees;
- number of employees reporting to the position;
- number of paid members;
- geographic scope;
- headquarters location;
- organisation classification;
- incumbent’s gender; and
- length of time in position.
As mentioned before, the Report covers a broad range of positions and levels within each Function.
Functions Covered (each with 4 staff Levels)
- Accreditation / Certification;
- Business / Commercial Operations;
- Centre or Facility Operations;
- Conventions / Meetings / Exhibitions;
- Education / Training;
- Human Resources;
- Information and Communications Systems;
- Marketing (Digital);
- Marketing (Traditional);
- Policy / Government Relations / Advocacy;
- Specific Program or Service;
- Technical / Research; and
- Welfare and Community Development / Support.
Order your copy now, and benefit from having this vital resource at your fingertips.
You can then be confident that your remuneration decisions accurately reflect the latest NfP salary trends in Australia.
This publication is available for purchase by consultants, with a multi-user licence.