July 2019 Value Offer – Staff Engagement: Your Key to Success
Staff Engagement guarantees success. It is a journey worth taking.
It is much more than an annual survey. Simply doing it to tick the employee engagement survey box is no better than generating activities in the organisation’s calendar.
Research consistently shows high staff engagement improves those KPIs which are critical in achieving an organisation’s success.
Many organisations conduct at least an annual staff engagement survey.
The high-performance organisations include it as part of an evolving staff engagement program.
Why? It is seen to significantly contribute to directly helping attain business success on a sustainable basis.
However, before rushing off to conduct a staff engagement survey, directors and the leadership group need to commit to:
- Clarifying what are the objectives of the survey
- Ensuring there will be follow-up once the report has been released and
- Everyone is involved in discussing key outcomes of the report.
This ePublication assists you to formulate an effective staff engagement program; which in turn ensures evident improvement of your organisation’s performance, and leading to long-term successes.
Topics covered include:
- Contemporary research on staff engagement and business performance
- Core Staff Engagement Drivers
- Essential elements of a sound staff engagement program
- Misconceptions about staff engagement
Identify and act to improve staff engagement, embrace the journey.
For a limited time, this new release is available as a Value Offer for $55.00 only (RRP $77.00).
If you have already purchased our Annual Resource Subscription Service, you can simply login to download this new release from your Subscription Resources.