February 2019 Value Offer – Performance Planning and Review Process
Great Value – Save 40% during February 2019
Performance Planning and Review Process
Do you know with certainty that the goals and objectives flow from the top of your organisation to the personal objectives of each staff member?
Do you know what constitutes good performance in your organisation?
If you are not sure about the answers to these questions then this ready-to-use template is a must. The Enterprise Care Performance Planning and Review Process agreement template provides:
- clarity of how to achieve the organisational goals
- setting of realistic individual performance goals
- shared understanding for assessing levels of ongoing performance
- agreed basis of recognition of performance levels
- clear reward triggers
- means to better manage under-performance
- basis for offering professional development support.
Performance Planning and Review (PPR) is not just an annual exercise. There should be ongoing feedback between Managers and Staff on tracking targeted objectives and performance. In addition to the performance planning aspects, this tool also offers timetable and guidelines on giving and receiving feedback during the PPR cycle.
Empirical evidence shows that employees who know how to achieve agreed goals and are recognised as valued contributors will generate a far greater level of personal contribution. In turn, this translates into far better outcomes for the organisation.
Everyone is truly a winner.
Buy now and save 40%, discount available for a limited time only.