August 2019 Value Offer – Directors Induction Manual
Save over 30% on the Directors Induction Manual (ePublication).
Induction of a new Board member is vital in order to achieve your organisation’s goals and objectives. It ensures your new Board members are effective and become valued contributors at the first meeting.
In addition, a Board member’s role is multi-faceted, and needs to be undertaken with full knowledge of the obligations, risks and issues relevant to each organisation.
Hence Board induction should include the important aspects below:
- what prospective Board members should understand;
- what a new Board member should know;
- how to develop the Board induction program;
- what to include in the induction manual;
- what are the roles and responsibilities;
- job description for Board members;
- Code of Conduct for Board members;
- communications between the Board and staff; and
- evaluate training needs of the Board.
Our Manual covers all of the above aspects, and more. It assists Board members and the CEO to develop focused induction material. In addition, it provides a solid basis for excellent governance practices.
The Manual includes practical information on topics every new Board member should be aware of, as well as a comprehensive checklist for creating your own induction manual.
Save over 30% during August.
Take advantage of this great offer and ensure optimum functioning of your Board.
If you have already purchased our Annual Resource Subscription Service, simply login and download this publication from your Subscription Resources.