Enterprise Care respects and upholds your rights to privacy protection under the National Privacy Principles contained in Privacy Legislation.
This policy describes how we manage any personal information we have about you. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual.
What Personal Information about me does Enterprise Care hold?
Enterprise Care may hold the following personal information about you:
- name, business address, telephone number(s);
- facsimile number(s);
- email address;
- occupation or position; and
- Develop pay ranges for each level
- any other information received by us in the course of providing information, publications, seminars, consulting and advisory services to you or your organisation (as applicable).
What does Enterprise Care do with my Personal Information?
We use personal information about you:
- to assist in providing information, publications, seminars, consulting and advisory services to you or your organisation (as applicable);
- to provide newsletters or other information to you and generally to promote Enterprise Care services; and
- for our internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements.
We will not disclose personal information about you to any person or organisation except in the ordinary course of our operations. We do NOT sell lists or provide information about you to mailing houses or other organisations.
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us. If you consent to Enterprise Care continuing to send you various forms of communication such as bulletins, notices, reports and information which Enterprise Care believes to be of interest or relevance to you, simply do nothing. You will automatically continue to receive such communication. If you do not consent to Enterprise Care continuing to send you these communications please notify us as soon as possible in some written form.
How do I access my Personal Information?
Enterprise Care takes reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is protected from unauthorised access or disclosure.
You may request access to personal information we hold about you by writing to the Privacy Officer at the address below. You do not have to provide a reason for requesting access.
Any questions about this policy, or any complaint regarding treatment of your privacy by Enterprise Care can be made in writing to the address below.
Our contact details are as follows:
Enterprise Care Pty Ltd
Suite 2.14 737 Burwood Road
Hawthorn Vic 3122
Phone: +61 3 8862 6315
Fax: +61 3 8862 6633
References to Enterprise Care mean and include:
Damien J Smith Lawyers and
Enterprise Care Pty Ltd